Hand carved from wood and engraved with the Fera Fly, these nets feature a fish friendly rubber netting mesh that is ideal for catch and release. Made at edenMade’s workshop in Cumbria, we have only two of these nets available. Each unique, one is crafted from Olive Ash and the other from Applewood.
As these are unique, limited edition pieces handmade by an expert in their field, these nets are not eligible for discounts.
- Compact size for fishing on the move
- Engraved with Fera fly logo
- Tin of aftercare beeswax oil included
- Hoop measures 42 x 28cm and 24cm deep
- Overall length is 68cm
- 3% of each sale donated to conservation projects
- Olive Ash or Applewood sanded and polished by hand to a 2000 grit
- Quick drying rubber netting mesh